12 Dec 2013

Almost moving!



After almost 1.5 years of remodeling and rebuilding of our, 1950's house we are finally ready to move in! Can you believe it?! Of course, we still have a list of things to do, but the important projects like the kitchen, bathroom, the downstairs toilet, the hallway and breaking down a wall are finished. Most of the furniture will be transported on sunday, but we are going to sleep there for the first time on saturday. (moving our bed and the cat the day before 'moving day' seems to be a good idea to reduce stress for our cat)
Of course, this means a short leave from blogging - just a week will be enough, I guess.

In the meantime I've already worn my Top Honours jumper once! This happened before sewing the press studs on, so I had to close the neck opening while wearing the jumper. Well, as you can imagine, it wasn't easy (imagine trying to sew something in front of a mirror) but I really wanted to wear it and it was definitely worth the effort! Unfortunately I only managed to take two snapshots which I'm going to post tomorrow. Of course, I'm planning to take better pics and the pattern will follow soon.
I have a small Christmas-crochet-project I want to start and finish next week, while already working on my next knitting project.

Below a better picture of the Roman blinds which are now installed in the bay-window. I'm happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment