28 Sept 2012

Pattern hoarding...again

 
I can't sew, so I just buy new patterns... Sounds logical, right?
I had to get these two. There are a million versions on the internet of the Tracy Reese dress (right) and it looks good on everyone! It is a simple summer dress, well for next year of course since the warm days are gone here. The McCall's dress on the left is rather interesting since it has a peasant-style neckline with raglan sleeves but it is still fitted and doesn't look baggy. I imagine it as a top, rather than a dress.
Two new Butterick patterns which I've got with the less than 2$ pattern sale:

 

Shawl collar, kimono sleeves, fitted but with a flared 'skirt' - this coat has everything you want in a coat...



This one looks so pretty on the model, and I love the 3/4 sleeves!

No comments:

Post a Comment