10 Jan 2012
Everyone seems to make some kind of review or stats of the 2011 sewing results.
Here is mine:
- picked up sewing again during the summer (after graduating from art academy)
- started this blog and started reading other sewing blogs
- learned that sewing is extremely relaxing for me
- learned that I love sewing and adding finishing touches
- learned that I hate cutting the fabric (on the second place is tracing, both because of slow progress...)
- preferred patterns from independent pattern makers
- made 5 dresses, one blouse and one skirt!
EDIT: almost forgot, I learned that I loooove making muslins before cutting up my fashion fabrics...