I couldn't resist the Jasmine blouse pattern, I had to make a quick muslin...
Things to change:
- I can pull the blouse on easily, so I'm going to cut a size smaller, but keep the bust darts at the same height
- I make the cuff tighter by 2 cm and gather the remaining width of the sleeve at the cuffs
- Instead of using the loop I've just tied the ties and it worked perfect! (this is version 2 with the long ties)
- I might even lengthen the ties like in my inspirational picture here
- As the neckline is quite wide I might add loops for my bra-straps on the inside or make the neckline less wide (about 1,5 cm on each side)